Wednesday Vespers

Call to Prayer
O God, open my mouth.
And I shall proclaim your new world.

All praise to the Creator, to the Word Incarnate, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever.
Amen.

Evening Psalm

Magnificat
Mary said: My soul proclaims the greatness of my God that God’s faithful love extends age after age to those who fear God’s power.

Christian Gospel Reading

Confession of Sin
Most merciful God,
I confess that I have sinned against you
in thought, word, and action,
by what I have done,
and by what I have left undone.
I have not loved you with my whole heart;
I have not loved my neighbor as myself.
I am truly sorry and I humbly repent.
For the sake of my Savior, Your Word Incarnate
have mercy on me and forgive me;
that I may delight in your will,
and walk in your ways,
and bring honor to your Name. Amen.

Meditation
Meditation Timer

Closing
All praise to the Creator, to the Word Incarnate, and to the Holy Spirit: 
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. 
Amen