Tuesday Lauds

Call to Prayer
O God, Open my ears.
And I shall hear your voice.

All praise to the Creator, to the Word Incarnate, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever.
Amen

Psalm 66
May God show kindness and bless us, and make God’s face shine on us.
Let the nations rejoice and sing for joy.

Canticle (Isaiah 38:10-20)
I thought: In the noon of my life I am to depart.
I thought: I shall never see Yahweh again in the land of the living,
I shall never see again a single one of those who live on earth.
I twitter like a swallow, I moan like a dove,
my eyes have grown dim from looking up.
My God, I am overwhelmed, come to my help.
You will cure me. Restore me to life.
At once, my bitterness turns to well-being.
For you have preserved my soul from the pit of nothingness,
you have thrust all my sins behind you.
For death cannot celebrate you;
those who go down to the pit can hope no longer in your constancy.
The living, the living are the ones who praise you, as I do today.
Parents tell their children about your constancy.
Yahweh, come to my help
and we will make our harps resound all the days of our lives in your temple.

Morning Psalm

Benedictus
Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke this prophecy: That God would save us from our enemies and from the hands of all those who hate us, and show faithful love to our ancestors, and so keep in mind the holy covenant.

Christian Bible Reading

Meditation
Meditation Timer

Closing
All praise to the Creator, to the Word Incarnate, and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever.
Amen